The Health Planning Division
Statement of Purpose:
Enables the health sector stakeholders in the development and assessment of plans and its corresponding resource requirements, and support the DOH in advocating for adequate national government financing
- Formulates the national health plans, goals and objectives
including investment and budget plans for health.
- Formulates health sector policies on planning, budgeting, and
monitoring and evaluation (M&E) systems.
- Manages the health planning process including monitoring and
review of national programs, projects and expenditures for health.
- Develops and coordinates sectoral and internal systems and
processes for health planning,M&E, and program development.
- Provides technical assistance, consulting and advisory services
on matters pertaining to health planning,M&E, and program
and project development.
- Plan and budget analysis
- Budget proposal package
- National Objectives for Health
- Medium Term Expenditure Program
- Health Sector M&E system (framework and plan)
- Agency scorecard and implementation plan
- Sin Tax Utilization Monitoring Report
- Planning guidelines (e.g. Strategic and operational planning,
office Performance Commitment Report, and GAD)
- Technical Assistance Agenda
- Annual Planning Workshops
- Program Planning and Budget Development
- M&E Oversight Committee and TWG recommendations
- Inputs to Philippine Development Plan (PDP),
Public Investment Program (PIP)
- Dialogues with CSOs and other health partners
- Communication plan, advisories and webinars