Legislative Liaison Division
Statement of Purpose:
Supports and enables the DOH ExeCom, bureaus, and program implementers to develop and push for national legislation to address the health sector needs to improve the health of the Filipino people.
- Formulates and conducts advocacy for the legislative agenda for health.
- Manages the legislative liaison process including monitoring and review of legislative proposals pertaining to health.
- Coordinates with the executive and legislative branches of the government on matters pertaining to health legislation.
- Provides technical assistance, consulting and advisory services on matters pertaining to health legislation.
- Health Executive Agenda for Legislation (HEAL)
- Draft HEAL bills
- Political map and strategy per HEAL bill
- Monitoring of filed bills
- Legislative briefing materials
- Position paper
- Legislative forum
- Legislative advisories