Health Research Division
Statement of Purpose:
Provides decision-makers in the health sector with relevant evidence for the development of policies, plans, programs and actions through effective and efficient research management process and synthesis of available research outputs.
- Formulates and implements the national research agenda for health.
- Manages the health research process including review of health research proposals, implementation, and monitoring of research, and dissemination of research results.
- Develops and coordinates sectoral and internal systems and processes for health research including maintenance of a sustainable health research network.
- Provides technical assistance, consulting and advisory services on matters pertaining to health research and development.
- Research Agenda
- Omnibus research management process (DO)
- Ethics review management process standards (AO/DO)
- Terms of Reference
- Technical review or evaluation
- Research Report (full manuscript)
- Evidence summaries from scoping (e.g. Rapid Response)
- L & D plan for various clients
- L & D modules
- Access to Journal databases
- Website, data sets